Custom Web Designs
Jan is a talented graphic web designer who can take ideas and business objectives to another level in reputation and sales. It all start by me listening to you and then putting myself in your end-user's shoes to create something special. I can design a new site around an existing brand or help develop a new brand identity. Growing your brand takes more than just lines of code; it’s the result of careful and strategic planning and user-friendly solutions. I can help develop the front-end and back-end web components. At launch you will end up with an elegantly engineered, mobile friendly, and secure web solution that provides the end user with an emotionally irresistible experience.
2018 Web Trends
The design of any website is a valuable part of your business' marketing efforts -- not to mention your sales and customer service efforts, too. The following are some of the website design and marketing trends for 2018:
- Make the home page large: “Cinematic”, “Book Cover”, use 'Hero Images' or MP4 video backgrounds.
- Less reliance on Flash and more on HTML5
- Innovative parallax scrolling
- Skeuomorphism is on the decline. Less 3D shapes, less gradients, less complex textures
- Cleaner lines, flat icons are vogue, less screen elements are better - i.e. hidden menus
- Combined use of photos and vector illustrations
- Scalable Vector icons are replacing png icons and graphics - i.e. Google Font Library, Font Awesome
- SEO. Better page tagging, keeping on top of Googles ever changing algorithms.
- Better CRO to improve your website metrics